Get your own Black Shirt Here by becoming a paid member.

Events for 2021 ple...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

1. Be patient for a moderator to review and approve your registration.
  2. You will then receive a "registration approved"  email alerting you. Please double-check your spam/trash folder.
  3. Please read and understand the forum rules before posting.

Events for 2021 please share them

Eric Ridenour
(@ericridenour)
Active Member Registered
Topic starter  

I’d love to get a heads up of the 2021 events so I can share them. Could we get any and all events for 2021 posted ahead of time?

West Virginia Ridge Walker

Eric Legg liked
Eric Legg
(@wvcdl-elegg)
Member Admin

We will certainly keep the members in the loop if/when we hear of something. It has been a bad year for events. Seems like the only place we've been able to get out there is gun shows. If you hear of an event in your area where we could set up a table, let us know! 

ReplyQuote
Eric Legg
(@wvcdl-elegg)
Member Admin

We DID get to walk in the Ripley Independence Day parade last year, which was pretty cool. Hopefully the restrictions on restaurants will lift soon, and we can have a meet and greet. 

ReplyQuote
Eric Ridenour
(@ericridenour)
Active Member Registered
Topic starter  
Posted by: @wvcdl-elegg

We will certainly keep the members in the loop if/when we hear of something. It has been a bad year for events. Seems like the only place we've been able to get out there is gun shows. If you hear of an event in your area where we could set up a table, let us know! 

Please and thanks!  Trust me if I find anything that WVCDL would benefit from I'd share it in a heart beat! 

West Virginia Ridge Walker

Eric Legg liked
ReplyQuote